11:03 Sep 22, 2011
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

Dutch to English translations [PRO]
Art/Literary - Photography/Imaging (& Graphic Arts) / photography
Dutch term or phrase: daglichtscherm

Kent iemand de juiste Engelse term voor daglichtschermen (gebruikt in de fotografie)?


Ellen Anthoni
Local time: 11:18

Summary of answers provided
3outdoor reflector screen
Ide Verhelst (X)

Discussion entries: 1



21 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5
outdoor reflector screen

Ik vermoed dat het gaat om een scherm dat gebruikt wordt bij buitenfotografie en dat het zonlicht reflecteert op het te fotograferen onderwerp, meestal op een model in bikini ;-)

    Reference: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/206713/200903867-459582123/4...
    Reference: http://www.dhgate.com/gold-amp-silver-reflector-screen-indoo...
Ide Verhelst (X)
Local time: 11:18
Native speaker of: Native in DutchDutch
Notes to answerer
Asker: Klopt als een bus. Mag ook een mannelijk model in strakke jeans zijn :) Dank je voor de vertaling!

Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search