KudoZ home » Dutch to English » Tech/Engineering



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
08:56 Jun 30, 2000
Dutch to English translations [PRO]
Dutch term or phrase: wandgoot
this is, I think, the groove in which boards are inserted while building a partition wall. I just don't know what you call this in English..
Simon Jones
Local time: 07:29

Summary of answers provided
5Wall gutter
Eric Koert



4845 days   confidence: Answerer confidence 5/5
Wall gutter

This is quite an old question but since it remains unanswered as of yet, here you go:


Eric Koert
Local time: 08:29
Native speaker of: Native in DutchDutch, Native in EnglishEnglish
PRO pts in pair: 12
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search