KudoZ home » Dutch to French » Mechanics / Mech Engineering


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
10:51 Mar 20, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

Dutch to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering
Dutch term or phrase: doorloopprincipe
Dit type (transportsteigers) heeft dezelfde specificaties als de XXX-model, alleen is bij deze uitvoering het platform 90° gedraaid. Hierdoor is het eenvoudiger om pallets en materialen zoals keukenblokken in en uit te laden volgens het "doorloopprincipe". Quelqu'un a-t-il une idée de la façon dont on appelle en français ces ascenseurs, plateformes,... qui permettent d'entrer d'un côté et de ressortir de l'autre? "principe de passage" ne me semble pas très clair.
Yves Cromphaut
Local time: 03:00

Discussion entries: 2


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search