well served

Arabic translation: موصولة جيدا / تخدمها / تفك عزلتها

21:26 Sep 10, 2019
English to Arabic translations [PRO]
Bus/Financial - Ships, Sailing, Maritime
English term or phrase: well served
• Grain. Over the period 2005-2008 grain imports have increased at the rate of about 6% per annum with import traffic for Georgia increasing at 16% per annum. This traffic is holding up well in 2009. This reflects improving wealth and better nutrition. Going forward it is assumed that the use of Poti Port for international grain imports will continue and that it will be mainly concentrated on imports to Georgia as opposed to imports for onward distribution to other countries. The international sourcing of grain is expected to provide a balance with imports of grain from the Central Asian republics. It is unlikely there will be substantial scope for export of grains originating in the Central Asian republics as these are well served by rail and sea routes through Russia. In addition, land routes and markets being developed to the east in China should provide substantial outlets for production. Over the medium term it is assumed that grain imports into Poti Port would increase in line with forecast GDP per capita, with GDP increase of about +4% pa and population increase of about 2% pa, overall growth of about 6% pa.
aya omar
Egypt
Arabic translation:موصولة جيدا / تخدمها / تفك عزلتها
Explanation:
...as these are well served by rail and sea routes through Russia.
بحكم أن هذه المناطق موصولة جيدا بالخطوط السككية والبحرية عبر روسيا
أو
بحكم أن هذه المناطق تخدمها بشكل جيد الخطوط ...ء
أو
تفك عزلتها
Selected response from:

Hassan Achahbar
Morocco
Grading comment
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer



Summary of answers provided
5مخدمة جيداً
Ebrahim mohammed
5مخدومة/مدعمة جيدا
Ashraf Aly
4موصولة جيدا / تخدمها / تفك عزلتها
Hassan Achahbar
4تتمتع بخدمات نقل جيدة
Moodi
4تعتمد في الشحن على
Ayman Massoud


Discussion entries: 1





  

Answers


25 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
تعتمد في الشحن على


Explanation:
تعتمد في الشحن بدرجة كبيرة على السكك الحديدية والبحرية

Ayman Massoud
Egypt
Local time: 00:57
Native speaker of: Native in ArabicArabic
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

26 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
موصولة جيدا / تخدمها / تفك عزلتها


Explanation:
...as these are well served by rail and sea routes through Russia.
بحكم أن هذه المناطق موصولة جيدا بالخطوط السككية والبحرية عبر روسيا
أو
بحكم أن هذه المناطق تخدمها بشكل جيد الخطوط ...ء
أو
تفك عزلتها

Hassan Achahbar
Morocco
Native speaker of: Native in ArabicArabic
PRO pts in category: 4
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

26 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 5/5
مخدومة/مدعمة جيدا


Explanation:
More or less literal translation

Ashraf Aly
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:57
Native speaker of: Native in ArabicArabic
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

8 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
تتمتع بخدمات نقل جيدة


Explanation:
هذه الدول تتمتع بخدمات مواصلات جيدة عبر السكك الحديدية و

Moodi
Local time: 01:57
Native speaker of: Native in ArabicArabic
PRO pts in category: 31
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

2 days 1 hr   confidence: Answerer confidence 5/5
مخدمة جيداً


Explanation:

مخدمة جيداً ب(شبكات) السكك الحديدية و الطرق البحرية
well served by rail and sea routes

Ebrahim mohammed
Germany
Local time: 00:57
Native speaker of: Native in ArabicArabic
PRO pts in category: 4
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.


See also:

Your current localization setting

English

Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search