21:35 Apr 26, 2018
English to Chinese translations [Non-PRO]
Science - Chemistry; Chem Sci/Eng / HPLC or UHPLC
English term or phrase: mAU
There is a term or unit I do not understand "mAU" in HPLC or UHPLC related to column technique.
Does it mean “毫吸收率单位 mili absortion unit“?
Shu-de Rong
Local time: 10:39


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search