cone surround

09:56 Sep 9, 2011
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to Dutch translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Electronics / Elect Eng / over luidsprekers
English term or phrase: cone surround

"Mid-range Z-flex cone surround"

Ik vind de term "surround" wel onvertaald terug in parallelle teksten, maar vind dit geen goede oplossing. Weet iemand een goed Nederlands equivalent?
Local time: 12:04


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search