Specify a softedge or concave drawing style

08:55 Dec 11, 2014
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to Dutch translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mathematics & Statistics / opslagsystemen
English term or phrase: Specify a softedge or concave drawing style
Dit gaat over het ontwerpen van statistieken voor prestaties van een automatisch opslagsysteem. De gebruiker moet kunnen kiezen in welke vorm hij het diagram wil zien.
Ik zit met de term softedge in mijn maag. Moet dit überhaupt vertaald worden en zo ja, hoe dan?
Vast bedankt voor jullie hulp!
Monique van Prehn
Local time: 21:34

Summary of answers provided
3klik op zachte randen of verzonken weergave
Frank van 't Hoog

Discussion entries: 5



1 hr   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5
specify a softedge or concave drawing style
klik op zachte randen of verzonken weergave

In Word heet deze weergave 'zachte randen'. De vertaler was hier snel klaar;-). Mooi is anders, maar het bestaat wel. 'Concave' is 'verzonken', ook bij Word.

Zie ook de link voor de twee stijlen naast elkaar.

    Reference: http://support2.dundas.com/OnlineDocumentation/SPChart/Docum...
Frank van 't Hoog
Local time: 21:34
Native speaker of: Native in DutchDutch
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search