angled barber comb

23:20 Nov 21, 2006
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to French translations [Non-PRO]
Cosmetics, Beauty / Hair cutting
English term or phrase: angled barber comb
Encore un des trésors du "kit"??? Peigne de coiffeur oblique? Je n'ai trouvé aucune référence...
United States
Local time: 07:49

Summary of answers provided
3just more suggestions

Discussion entries: 1



3 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5
just more suggestions

Indeed, there isn't anything on the "French net" about the angled barber combs! I just came up with a few more suggestions but nothing official:

- peigne en (forme d') angle
- peigne asymetrique
- peigne (a dent) en biais
- peigne incline

At the end of the day I think oblique is quite OK!

I hope it helps a bit

Local time: 22:49
Works in field
Native speaker of: Native in FrenchFrench
PRO pts in category: 4
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search