floats, dams, pins and partition plates

13:35 Oct 4, 2004
English to French translations [Non-PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.)
English term or phrase: floats, dams, pins and partition plates
"Fabrication of calcium silicate parts such as baffles, floats, dams, pins and partition plates..."

Merci à l'avance pour vos idées !
Florence Loiret


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search