'hoop style' wire anchor

07:19 Sep 19, 2011
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering
English term or phrase: 'hoop style' wire anchor
Remove the 'hoop style' wire anchor that holds the optical switch.
Contexte : hydraulique/pompes/éléctricité
Layla de Chabot
Local time: 10:25

Summary of answers provided
2goupille serrure de fil Lynch
FX Torrentz



8 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 2/5Answerer confidence 2/5
goupille serrure de fil Lynch

Je ne suis pas expert en la matière, mais j'ai fait quelques recherches et il me semble que ce terme pourrait convenir.

J'ai également rencontré « goupille de Lynch de sûreté » mais je suis moins sûr que cela convienne étant donné qu'il n'y a pas de référence au « fil/wire»

J'espère que cela pourra vous aider.

    Reference: http://french.alibaba.com/wholesalers/lynch-lock-pin-wholesa...
    Reference: http://www.engineering.schneider-electric.ma/Attachments/ed/...
FX Torrentz
United States
Local time: 04:25
Native speaker of: French
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search