Thermal risers

11:29 Aug 1, 2019
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering / machine d\'assemblage de profilés
English term or phrase: Thermal risers
il s'agit de machines d'asemblage de profilés de portes ou fenêtres. On laisse en anglais ou bien colonnes montantes thermiques ?
Valérie Galichon
Local time: 21:39

Discussion entries: 1


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search