French translation: le tuyau (du manchon de tensiomètre)

18:53 Apr 15, 2005
English to French translations [PRO]
Medical - Medical: Instruments
English term or phrase: hose
Je cherche le terme approprié... mon texte est destiné à la France. Merci

Context: software, for a monitor (Blood pressure study device)

Place an appropriately sized cuff around the upper arm... Connect the hose of the cuff to the monitor, place the monitor in the pouch, and and attach the monitor to the patient using the belt or shoulder strap.
United States
Local time: 01:17
French translation:le tuyau (du manchon de tensiomètre)
Selected response from:

Michel A.
Local time: 04:17
Grading comment
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer

Summary of answers provided
4le tuyau (du manchon de tensiomètre)
Michel A.



6 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
le tuyau (du manchon de tensiomètre)


Michel A.
Local time: 04:17
Native speaker of: Native in FrenchFrench
PRO pts in category: 18
Grading comment
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search