ball spike pusher

17:55 Feb 8, 2018
English to French translations [PRO]
Medical - Medical: Instruments
English term or phrase: ball spike pusher
I am translating some slides which will be used to train French doctors. Some medical instruments are listed within one of the slides & I am unable to identify the following items:

ball spike pusher

Any assistance will be appreciated

Many Thanks
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:31


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search