"Horse Eyed Jack" and "Trigger Fish"

12:01 Mar 7, 2000
English to French translations [PRO]
English term or phrase: "Horse Eyed Jack" and "Trigger Fish"
I need to know how these two ocean fish are called in French. Are there any resources or glossaries available on the web regarding ocean fish (common names, not the latin names), sponges and corals?


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search