tip of the faucet glass

09:09 Jun 5, 2018
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

English to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Other / matériel dentaire (chaise)
English term or phrase: tip of the faucet glass
pas de contexte, juste cette description tip of the faucet glass

je me demande s'il ny a pas une erreur et si ce ne serait pas plutôt
tip of the glass faucet ( l'embout du dispositif de remplissage de verre)
Emmanuel Sanjuan
Local time: 05:20

Discussion entries: 1


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search