ink and water drives

10:17 Mar 1, 2018
English to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Printing & Publishing / Professional printing
English term or phrase: ink and water drives
Il s'agit des éléments électroniques contrôlant l'arrivée d'eau et d'encre sur les grosses rotatives.
De quoi parle-t-on dans ce cas, entraînement, injecteur, variateurs ?
Jean-Christophe Duc
Local time: 06:57

Discussion entries: 1


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search