09:49 Jan 18, 2002
English to French translations [Non-PRO]
English term or phrase: FILLER OVERLAY
Mobilier d'intérieur

Using a 3/16" (5mm) drill bit, pre-drill through the filler and 1/8" (3mm) into the remaining FILLER OVERLAY. Fasten panels as shown.

General Installation Manual

This manual applies to many different cabinets and installation topics. A contents section is provided
below for quick reference of any certain cabinet or topic that applies to your custom installation.

Summary of answers provided
Natacha Hogommat



2 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5

Pardon, mais je n'ai pas de réponse, cependant je souhaiterais savoir si vous travaillez sur ce texte de 447 mots pour Toronto car ils viennent de me l'envoyer en me demandant de la faire avant 10h (heure de Toronto).

Natacha Hogommat
Local time: 04:50
Native speaker of: Native in FrenchFrench
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search