A photo-detector/flag system provides velocity information.

01:30 Dec 15, 2000
English to French translations [PRO]
English term or phrase: A photo-detector/flag system provides velocity information.
I am translating the manual of an impact tester, and I can't find a french word for "Flag", it seems to be a steel part attached to the crosshead, and which crosses the infra-red beam of the velocity detector.
Help me please!!!


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search