13:24 Jun 20, 2019
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Aerospace / Aviation / Space / Weltraumteleskope
English term or phrase: vanes
Im Dokument im folgenden Link ist auf S. 14 eine Abbildung des CHEOPS-Teleskops zu sehen, in der diese «vanes» eingezeichnet sind. Weiss jemand, wie diese Elemente auf Deutsch heissen?

Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe!
Local time: 04:08

Summary of answers provided
Wolfram Weinberg

Discussion entries: 7



2 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5

macht Dir das vielleicht Sinn?
Wolfram Weinberg
United States
Local time: 21:08
Native speaker of: Native in GermanGerman
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search