text reflow

09:41 Jul 31, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to German translations [PRO]
Marketing - Computers: Software / Mobiles Office in Handys
English term or phrase: text reflow
Gibt es hierfür einen gängigen deutschen Begriff? Der Kunde möchte die beiden Begriffe text reflow und round tripping (siehe meine nächste Frage) übersetzt haben, aber für text reflow finde ich sehr wenig auf dt. Websites.

With text reflow and round tripping functionality, any changes and formatting are preserved and documents can be viewed as they were created.
Michaela Sommer
Local time: 08:36


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search