die molding

11:13 Dec 26, 2016
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to German translations [PRO]
Law/Patents - Manufacturing / plastics
English term or phrase: die molding
I keep getting plastics parts manufactured by "die molding" as opposed the others formed by extrusion molding and am never sure if "die molding" refers to injection die molding (Spritzgießen) or die forming (Gesenkformen) or yet something else. Is there a general translation for this? More context: This relates to a composite part, the straight sections are formed by extrusion moulding, the corner portions by die forming.

Discussion entries: 18


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search