dot fade graphs

10:28 Nov 24, 2006
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Photography/Imaging (& Graphic Arts) / morphing
English term or phrase: dot fade graphs
Es geht (schon wieder) um ein Feature einer Morphing-Software.

Ich verstehe schon, was gemeint ist, aber finde einfach keinen schlagkräftigen Begriff im Deutschen...

• Dot fade graphs to allow you to control the timing of different segments of your morphs
Sabine Jaeger

Summary of answers provided
Piret Parmakson



1 day 7 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 2/5Answerer confidence 2/5

Verlaufsbalken ist im Englischen eigentlich progress bar, kann aber es nicht sein, dass hier eben dies gemeint ist?

Piret Parmakson
Local time: 00:09
Native speaker of: Estonian
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search