Flag Logo

09:55 Apr 11, 2018
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

English to German translations [PRO]
Marketing - Textiles / Clothing / Fashion / \"Stoßfänger\" für Handy
English term or phrase: Flag Logo
Es handelt sich um eine Art Stoßfänger für Handys.

Die Beschreibung:

"Flag Logo Slim Thin Case Bumper for Samsung Galaxy S6"

Bild unter: http://www.lazada.com.my/59373078.htm

Wie nennt man dieses Design, das was auf der "Platte" abgebildet ist? Flaggen-Logo passt hier nicht so recht.

Wolfgang Hummel
Local time: 15:30

Discussion entries: 5


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search