after recovery

Italian translation: dopo il ricondizionamento

GLOSSARY ENTRY (DERIVED FROM QUESTION BELOW)
English term or phrase:after recovery
Italian translation:dopo il ricondizionamento
Entered by: tradu-grace

15:08 Apr 22, 2014
English to Italian translations [PRO]
Forestry / Wood / Timber / pallet, pooling aperto
English term or phrase: after recovery
pooling aperto è un sistema di interscambio di pallet riutilizzabili (pallet di circuiti a marchio)

Contesto: intervista ad una società utilizzatrice di pallet EPAL

Frase: We get 90% of the pallets directly back. That is a good rate the most important requirement to use our EPAL-pallets without great losses. The remaining 10% we get back **after recovery**.

in bozza ho messo *dopo la riparazione* ma cerco una conferma soprattutto perché sulla versione francese
dell'intervista hanno tradotto con *deve essere rimborsata*=Les 10 % restants doivent être remboursés, e mi sorgono dubbi vari ...

Grazie in anticipo per il vostro aiuto.
tradu-grace
Italy
Local time: 02:08
dopo il ricondizionamento
Explanation:
.

--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 2 hrs (2014-04-22 17:17:39 GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

si parla spesso di pallet ricondizionati o rigenerati in contrasto con quelli nuovi:
http://www.imballnord.it/pallet_in_plastica_veneto/bancali_i...

http://www.camaitalia.com/ita/pallets_rigenerati.htm
Selected response from:

VMeneghin
Italy
Local time: 02:08
Grading comment
Grazie.
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer



Summary of answers provided
4dopo il ripristino
Gian
3dopo il ricondizionamento
VMeneghin


  

Answers


31 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
dopo il ripristino


Explanation:
Ripristino: restituzione di qualche cosa all'integrità e funzionalità originarie.

Gian
Italy
Local time: 02:08
Meets criteria
Works in field
Native speaker of: Native in ItalianItalian
PRO pts in category: 23
Notes to answerer
Asker: Grazie Gian! Grace

Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

2 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5
dopo il ricondizionamento


Explanation:
.

--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 2 hrs (2014-04-22 17:17:39 GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

si parla spesso di pallet ricondizionati o rigenerati in contrasto con quelli nuovi:
http://www.imballnord.it/pallet_in_plastica_veneto/bancali_i...

http://www.camaitalia.com/ita/pallets_rigenerati.htm

VMeneghin
Italy
Local time: 02:08
Does not meet criteria
Native speaker of: Native in ItalianItalian
PRO pts in category: 4
Grading comment
Grazie.
Notes to answerer
Asker: Grazie anche per questa opzione VMeneghin.

Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.


See also:

Your current localization setting

English

Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search