"font bumper"

08:39 Oct 19, 2010
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

English to Italian translations [PRO]
Photography/Imaging (& Graphic Arts)
English term or phrase: "font bumper"
Si tratta della descrizione di alcuni video relativi all'infortunistica in ambito portuale.
La frase in cui compare è:
"Font bumper (moving across screen) when narration begins."
Il dubbio è soprattutto sul termine "font"...Grazie mille in anticipo per qualsiasi suggerimento!
Local time: 16:21

Summary of answers provided
3front bumper = paraurti anteriore

Discussion entries: 9



11 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5
front bumper = paraurti anteriore

penso al primo piano del paraurti di un qualche mezzo portuale, che si sposta attraverso l'inquadratura mentre attacca la narrazione...

Local time: 16:21
Native speaker of: Native in ItalianItalian
PRO pts in category: 31
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search