18:11 Oct 26, 2004
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

English to Polish translations [PRO]
Automotive / Cars & Trucks / inmovilizadores
English term or phrase: plip
urządzenie zdalnego sterowania do samochodów
występuje w renaul, rover...

widze ze potocznie używa się tej nazwy... a oficjalnie jak by to było?
Czy ktos moglby mi podac poprawna wersję?
Konrad Dylo
Local time: 02:37

Discussion entries: 4


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search