gamma sphere

21:40 Jun 18, 2018
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to Polish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Chemistry; Chem Sci/Eng / densitometry
English term or phrase: gamma sphere
Jest to jakiś rodzaj obiektu pomocniczego używanego przy wyznaczaniu gęstości (chyba głównie substancji o konsystencji pasty). Wydaje mi się, że o funkcji zbliżonej do nurnika (?).
W niektórych miejscach nazywany "Plunger (gamma sphere)"

Czy ta "kulka" ma jakąś nazwę po polsku?
Local time: 23:16

Discussion entries: 1


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search