stacking window manager

05:03 Dec 4, 2010
English to Polish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Computers: Software / Linux
English term or phrase: stacking window manager
Jak można przeczytać chociażby na angielskiej Wikipedii, istnieją dwa rodzaje menedżerów okien:
- tiling window manager (z tego co widzę, tłumaczony jako kafelkujący menedżer okien)
- stacking window manager (taki typowy, windowsowy, z oknami nakładającymi się na siebie)
Czy istnieje w j. polskim jakaś nazwa dla tego typu menedżerów?
Local time: 00:15

Discussion entries: 7


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search