22:42 May 28, 2018
English to Polish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering
English term or phrase: PANELS PUSHING MACHINE
Podobnie jak PANELS FLIPPING MACHINE nie ma żadnej informacji tylko, że zgodne z dyrektywą.
Jaka może być polska nazwa takiego produktu na liście zakupu?
Z góry dziękuję za pomoc.


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search