00:25 Nov 10, 2019
English to Polish translations [Non-PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering / construction of VIG window units
English term or phrase: button
A melt type of glassy indicates that a “button” of the compound melted onto a glass plate, forming a homogenous glassy structure.
Additionally, 13 mm buttons of the exemplary compounds were tested on a glass plate.
increase in the initial softening temperature and resulting reduction in the flow (e.g., the diameter of the 13 mm button) for the example frit material.

Dotyczy zestawów okiennych VIG (vacuum insulated glass) i sposobów ich wytwarzania.
Czy istnieje jakiś polski odpowiednik tej nazwy w procesie produkcji zestawów okiennych, czy też wymyślać nazwę, jak "krążek szklany", "guzik", "kropla", "próbka guzikowa", itp.
Proszę o poradę, jeśli ktoś z kolegów "siedzi" w tym przedmiocie.
Local time: 13:38

Discussion entries: 3


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search