09:03 May 25, 2018
English to Polish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Engineering (general) / ink printers
English term or phrase: standpipe
Patent EP3099503.

"The housing 7 defines an "ink delivery system" of the cartridge 1 which includes the ink chambers 3, 5, standpipes 19, and other ink channel features."

Z tego co widzę jest to rurka łącząca pojemnik z atramentem z głowicą drukującą. Czy to się jakoś specjalnie nazywa po polsku?

Discussion entries: 8


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search