pan gesture

15:48 Jul 28, 2018
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

English to Polish translations [Non-PRO]
Tech/Engineering - IT (Information Technology)
English term or phrase: pan gesture
Mam tu instrukcję wyświetlacza interaktywnego i "pan gesture" jest jedną z opcji manipulacji dłonią na powierzchni wyświetlacza, jak np. zoom palcami, przewijanie ruchem dłoni, etc. Coś jak na iPadzie.

Ann Krol

Discussion entries: 9


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search