slow roll

10:44 Feb 20, 2012
English to Polish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.)
English term or phrase: slow roll
< Remember to use the “slow roll” technique if you’re concerned about graphic erosion. >
Zdanie pochodzi z instrukcji - chodzi o dodawanie elementów graficznych do tworzyw sztucznych produkowanych w technologii formowania wtryskowego lub rotacyjnego. Grafikę nanosi się na formę (mold-in graphic), podczas formowania jest ona wtapiana w tworzywo. "Slow roll" odnosi się do procesu formowania - czy jest jakaś polska nazwa tej metody?
Paulina Dzwonnik
Local time: 20:32


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search