injected polyamid

14:00 Aug 27, 2019
English to Polish translations [Non-PRO]
Science - Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.)
English term or phrase: injected polyamid
Czy istnieje polski odpowiednik dla injected polyamide?
Kontekst z instrukcji obsługi i użytkowania: made of composite materials, injected polyamide or polypropylene
Czy tu chodzi o "wstrzykiwany poliamid lub polipropylen"?

Będę wdzięczna za pomoc.


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also: