roller wave

07:12 Apr 27, 2005
English to Polish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Other
English term or phrase: roller wave
zniekształcenie optyczne w szkle hartowanym horyzontalnie (horizontally toughened glas), powstające w rezultacie wygięcia szkła w czasie hartowania
Jakub Szacki
Local time: 08:02


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search