|English term or phrase: appurtenance|
|Definition from ButterflyLister.com.:|
Something which passes with the transfer of property but is not necessarily an actual part of it like an easements, rights-of-way, water rights and property improvements which includes all of the rights, privileges unless a contrary intention was stated.
- No new addresses shall be assigned to any types of appurtenances and utility assets. Instead, any address assignment to above listed appurtenances/assets shall use the
existing valid situs or, if available, secondary situs address of the parcel the appurtenance will be located on. City of Roseville California
- If at any time the condition of a levee, a dike, a floodwall, or an appurtenance becomes so dangerous to the safety of life and property that, in the opinion of the department there is not sufficient time for the issuance and enforcement of a notice of violation for the maintenance, alteration, repair, reconstruction, change in construction or location, or removal of the dike, floodwall, levee, or appurtenance in the manner provided in this chapter, the department may immediately take the measures that are essential to provide emergency protection to life and property. Indiana Legislative Services Agency
- This notice is to emphasize that when the sale of a mobile home and appurtenances as personal property occurs by or through an auctioneer, agent, broker, factor, or other person considered a dealer for sales tax purposes including real estate brokers, the appurtenances may not be excluded from the application of sales tax. Florida Department of Revenue
This question was created by:
This question is closed
Lucru mobil care serveste la folosirea altui lucru si care urmeaza situatia juridica a acestuia din urma, daca in lege, in conventia partilor ori in cuprinsul unui alt act juridic nu se prevede altfel.
Din categoria bunurilor accesorii fac parte instalatiile sanitare al unui imobil, conductele dintr-un teren, ornamentele unei constructii etc
Cf. Codul Civil
Bunuri principale si bunuri accesorii
Art.563 – (1) Bunul care a fost destinat, în mod stabil si exclusiv, întrebuintarii economice a altui bun este bun accesoriu atât timp cât satisface aceasta utilizare.
(2) Destinatia comuna poate sa fie stabilita numai de proprietarul ambelor bunuri.
(3) Daca nu se prevede altfel, bunul accesoriu urmeaza situatia juridica a bunului principal, inclusiv în caz de înstrainare sau de grevare a bunului principal.
(4) Încetarea calitatii de bun accesoriu nu poate fi, însa, opusa unui tert care a dobândit anterior drepturi privitoare la bunul principal.
Selected response from:
|4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer |