Russian translation: укладчик половых покрытий

19:35 Feb 16, 2012
English to Russian translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering / concrete finishes
English term or phrase: installer/applicator
А вот как мы называем человека, наносящего специальное покрытие на бетонный пол, или фирму занимающуюся этим? Ну, installer будет "установщик", но что-то мне кажется, что здесь оно не подходит. А для "наносить" даже соответствующего агента нет. Или можно сказать наносчик/нанощик/наноситель/наносщик? Хочется одно слово, а не описание.
Local time: 13:44
Russian translation:укладчик половых покрытий
Selected response from:

Igor Blinov
Russian Federation
Local time: 13:44
Grading comment
3 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer

Summary of answers provided
4укладчик половых покрытий
Igor Blinov
Vaddy Peters

Discussion entries: 10



11 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5


Vaddy Peters
PRO pts in category: 50
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

47 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
укладчик половых покрытий


Igor Blinov
Russian Federation
Local time: 13:44
Works in field
Native speaker of: Native in RussianRussian
PRO pts in category: 337
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search