07:17 Jan 11, 2020
English to Russian translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering / fish industry
English term or phrase: flap
Филетировочная машина Breivik. Контекст:
- The flaps (47) (48) and the back guide (49) ensure that the fish is correctly positioned for the belly
- The movements of the flaps (47) (48) and of the back guide (49) are independent from each
- The switch device is designed to feel the end of the belly cavity and control the opening of the
flank cut flaps (69) for the flank cut.

Это какие-то держатели или фиксаторы, удерживающие рыбу при движении. Возможно, есть какой-то точный термин?
Вот фото: https://i.postimg.cc/pX1tCfgq/snap0596.jpg
Local time: 15:49

Discussion entries: 1


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search