planer board

18:03 Mar 26, 2018
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to Spanish translations [PRO]
English term or phrase: planer board
¿Alguien sabe cómo se le llama a esto en español?
Aquí hay un video donde sale el artilugio en cuestión:

He visto "disco planeador", "planeador" a secas, "plancha/tabla profundizadora". Como no encuentro nada fiable de momento he usado "planeador", pero si alguien sabe el término que usan los aficionados a la pesca se lo agradecería mucho.
Apolonia Dermit
Local time: 06:23

Summary of reference entries provided
Sara Fairen


Reference comments

3 hrs
Reference: Planeador

Reference information:
Creo que es lo que has dicho, planeador.

Sara Fairen
United Kingdom
Native speaker of: Native in SpanishSpanish
Note to reference poster
Asker: Gracias por la referencia, Sara, creo que lo voy a dejar así.

Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search