end defector (transfer) arm

11:22 Mar 2, 2018
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to Spanish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering
English term or phrase: end defector (transfer) arm

Estoy traduciendo un manual de instrucciones de un sistema que está pensado para «the deposition of carbon nanomaterials and graphene onto substrates using CVD or PECVD technology».

Me he topado con la sección «Foil carrier and end defector arms» y no logro encontrar una equivalencia a este último término. Había pensado en traducirlo como «Portador de láminas y brazos (de transferencia) defectores finales».

Aquí tenéis una imagen de la sección en cuestión para mayor contexto: https://image.ibb.co/mr9XoS/enddefectorarm.png

Por si no podéis ver la imagen, el texto dice:

«With the carrier sitting on the end defectors and the [transfer] arm, there should be approximately 3mm gap between the base of the carrier and the bottom of the guide rail groove, indicated by the arrow».

Gracias de antemano por vuestra ayuda.
Daniel Pardo Schneider
Local time: 06:12


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search