wove writing

11:37 Dec 21, 2010
English to Spanish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Printing & Publishing / Terminology
English term or phrase: wove writing
I am translating a text on printers, and one of the types of paper is "linen writing". Can you please give me a hand? I find it difficult to get to the correct translation in Spanish!

Other terms related to this are "linen writing" and "laid writing" (I already asked about them in separate threads). I can figure out what their translations!

Thanks in advance!
Paola Turakiewich Fantina
Local time: 12:27

Discussion entries: 1


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search