finisher spur pinch

22:43 Jun 23, 2018
English to Spanish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Printing & Publishing / Printer manual
English term or phrase: finisher spur pinch
It's part of a printer manual which details its different components and mechanisms. I haven't been able to find what this is:

"The module left paper path has two sets of drive rollers and associated star wheels to form pinches. The first pinch is the finisher spur pinch, followed by the second finisher eject pinch."
Camila Gómez Zamo
Local time: 12:20

Summary of answers provided
3rodillo de recogida
Aldara Varela



242 days   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5
rodillo de recogida


He encontrado estos términos que quizá te ayuden:

1. Rodillo de recogida.
2. Rodillo de alimentación.
3. Rodillo de arrastre.


Aldara Varela
Local time: 12:20
Specializes in field
Native speaker of: Native in SpanishSpanish
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search