Some spec sheets refer to component video as Y, R-

23:12 Apr 19, 2000
English to Spanish translations [PRO]
English term or phrase: Some spec sheets refer to component video as Y, R-
It is in a manual about projectors.
My two other questions are:
1. "ANSI lumens": is it the same in Spanish or do I need to change it? (it is the measurement for light output).
2. Liquid Cristal Display: "Pantalla de Cristal Liquido"?
Thank you very much for your help.
Mar Rodriguez


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search