Double ended cam bolt

03:25 Nov 3, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to Swedish translations [PRO]
Construction / Civil Engineering
English term or phrase: Double ended cam bolt
En del som används till monteringen av en barnsäng. Har sett att det bl.a. kallas "bordsben". Är detta det mest vedertagna ordet?
Jenny Hakanson
Local time: 14:54


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search