air bump

14:43 Mar 8, 2018
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Errant question

English to Swedish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Engineering: Industrial / Hydraulisk lyftanordning för fordon
English term or phrase: air bump
Installation of air line kits. (the source language in this manual is VERY bad)
Lars Palmer
Local time: 09:44

Summary of answers provided
Anders Ericsson

Discussion entries: 4



6 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5

As there is no context given, I put it as medium confidence, but if I'm right in my assumption that it refers to "air pockets", i.e. areas with down wind (the opposite of "termik" (thermals)) that an aeroplane enters and that you then "fall" in for a second or two, "luftgrop" is the normal swedish word used.

Anders Ericsson
Local time: 14:44
Native speaker of: Native in SwedishSwedish
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search