KudoZ home » English » Construction / Civil Engineering

shelf-loc, wrap-loc and cup-loc brackets


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
14:40 Dec 23, 2005
English to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering / Bracket system
English term or phrase: shelf-loc, wrap-loc and cup-loc brackets
This is a description of how a bracket system works...how these three are assembled. I need a translation for these 3 types/styles of brackets. Thank you!
Local time: 19:25

Discussion entries: 2


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search