English translation: complete by providing the name of the successor
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to English translations [PRO] Bus/Financial - Human Resources
English term or phrase:Complete successor
I am translating a presentation on talent review procedures in a corporation. I can’t quite make out what ‘’complete successor’’ means, in the last bulleted point. Does it perhaps mean ‘’enter the names of people who might be successors to current leaders or officers?
Some instructions for the 2012 TR (talent review)
• Widely use talent definition
• Focus on development actions and succession plan
• Identify next broadening job for everybody so it can be input for EMEA Career Committees
• Think of mobility basing on PLP conversations
• Use test to validate all Top 10 Band F+
• Include nominations to Talent Programs
• Complete successor in the TR database ''