Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
03:34 Aug 12, 2001
English to English translations [Non-PRO] Marketing
English term or phrase:Is it right?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All copy and content should be provided by ABC Limited.
2. The software tools employed for the presentation will be at the discretion of ZeenNet in order to provide a working model as required by the Client.
3. Whenever background music is used in the presentation, unless otherwise supplied by the Client, ZeenNet will use off-the-shelf, third party composition however the Client will be responsible for obtaining the necessary copyright permission/license for the use of such music.
4. The project completion date will be fifteen days from the receipt of all the required material.
5. At the completion of the project ZeenNet will provide a 3 hours tutorial demonstration.
6. The above quotation is based on 30 pages provisionally. Upon receipt of complete material ZeenNet will reassess the quantity of pages and provide the Client with a Revised Quotation. Any additional pages will be charged at the rate of Rs. 850/- per page.
7. 50% of the total amount is payable in advance and the balance should be made payable on delivery. ZeenNet reserves the right to withhold all or part of the presentation and/or presentation material if full payment is not received on completion of presentation.
8. All payments must be sent in the favour of ZeenNet by Cheque or Bank Draft. In case the payment is made by Cheque then such payment will be deemed as ‘not received’ for at least two working days to allow for bank clearance.
9. Error and Omissions Excepted.
Explanation: Just a few little fix-ups are needed - in addition to Slavist's suggestions.
#3...third party composition. However the Client
(*new sentence here)
#5...provide a 3 hour tutorial
(*no s on hour)
(*add an s)
Well done! All items in parentheses are my comments. Do not add them in!
Good luck to you.
Native English speaker, and a teacher!
Kateabc Native speaker of: English PRO pts in pair: 4