KudoZ home » English » Tech/Engineering

scooch arrow


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
14:10 Apr 11, 2000
English to English translations [PRO]
English term or phrase: scooch arrow
There are two group boxes in a screen, Available and Selected. There is a dropdown list under each of these, listing certain parameters. These can be moved from one side (Available) to the other (Selected) (or vice versa), either singly by using the single scooch arrow or collectively by using the double scooch arrow.

I can e-mail any would-be answerers a screen shot of this, if that would help.

Kristina Moeller


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search