Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|English to Bulgarian translations [Non-PRO]|
|English term or phrase: statutory rape.|
|Well, it's actually what you consider statutory rape. |
Selected response from:
Local time: 07:59
|3 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer |
18 mins confidence: 24 mins confidence:
изнасилване по статутно право
Или: изнасилване съгласно статутно право
Термины по тематике Юридический термин, содержащие statutory rape:
1. statutory rape - изнасилование по статутному праву
|Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)|27 mins confidence: 37 mins confidence: 41 mins confidence:
изнасилване на непълнолетен/на
Това си е чисто изнасилване и то на непалнолетна(с утежняващи вината обстоятелства)
Any person who commits the offense of statutory rape is guilty of a crime.
For you to find the defendant guilty of this offense, the state must have proven beyond a reasonable doubt the existence of the following essential elements:
(1) that the defendant had sexual penetration of the alleged victim or the alleged victim had sexual penetration of the defendant;
(2) the alleged victim was at least thirteen (13) but less than eighteen (18) years of age;
(3) that the defendant was at least four (4) years older than the alleged victim;
(4) that the defendant acted either intentionally, knowingly or recklessly.
"Sexual penetration" means sexual intercourse, cunnilingus, fellatio, anal intercourse, or any other intrusion, however slight, of any part of a person's body or of any object into the genital or anal openings of the alleged victim's, the defendant's, or any other person's body, but emission of semen is not required.3
["Cunnilingus" means a sex act accomplished by placing the mouth or tongue on or in the vagina of another.]
["Fellatio" means a sex act accomplished with the male sex organ and the mouth of another.]
"Victim" means the person alleged to have been subjected to criminal sexual conduct.
"Intentionally" means that a person acts intentionally with respect to the nature of the conduct or to a result of the conduct when it is the person's conscious objective or desire to engage in the conduct or cause the result.
"Knowingly" means that a person acts knowingly with respect to the conduct or to circumstances surrounding the conduct when the person is aware of the nature of the conduct or that the circumstances exist. A person acts knowingly with respect to a result of the person's conduct when the person is aware that the conduct is reasonably certain to cause the result.
"Recklessly" means that a person acts recklessly with respect to circumstances surrounding the conduct or the result of the conduct when the person is aware of, but consciously disregards, a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the circumstances exist or the result will occur. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that its disregard constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the accused person's standpoint.
1. Statutory rape is a Class E felony. Tenn. Code Ann. § 39-13-506(d).
2. Prior sexual activity of the victim may be asserted as a defense to statutory rape under Tenn. Code Ann. § 39-13-506(b)(now repealed), if the offense was committed prior to July 1, 1994. If properly raised as a defense, the trial judge should utilize T.P.I. - CRIM. 40.12, which appears in the "Defenses" chapter.
3. If the definition of an offense within Title 39 does not plainly dispense with a mental element, intent, knowledge or recklessness suffices to establish the culpable mental state. Tenn. Code Ann. § 39-11-301(c). The Committee is of the opinion that the definitions of "intentionally", "knowingly", and "recklessly" should all be charged for this offense.
Local time: 06:59
Native speaker of: Bulgarian
PRO pts in pair: 16
|Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)|46 mins confidence:
секс с малолетно лице
statutory rape - nonforcible sexual intercourse with a person who is under the statutory age of consent.
From the FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting Handbook, NIBRS Edition
Spored English-Bulgarian Law Dictionary tova e "zakonoustanoweno iznasilvane" ili "polova bwuzka s nepulnoletno lice"
Take your pick.
Hope this helps
|Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)|
Return to KudoZ list
KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.
Search millions of term translations